ATTIC INSULATION - SAVE YOURSELF MONEY AND INSULATE YOUR ATTIC
Heat rises and if your attic is not insulated properly, you could be losing up to 35% heat through your roof. The current standard for attic insulation is 300mm (12 inches) but many homes fail to reach this level. Meeting this standard can save you up to 25% on your heating bills and typically pay for itself in three years.
The insulation is laid between and over the joists on the attic floor of your property. Pipework and tanks are insulated and we create safe storage and access areas. Air pockets in the insulation trap hot air rising from the lower levels of your house and prevent it from escaping into the atmosphere. All our materials and installation work is in compliance with the highest NSAI quality standards.
Benefits of Attic Insulation:
- It saves you money by reducing energy bills
- It takes less than a day to insulate your attic
- Insulating substantially reduces heat loss
- Improved standard design specific ventilation
- The comfort levels and warmth of your home increase
- It is an investment into the value of your home
- It also upgrades the BER rating of your home
- SEAI offer a grant of up to €400 for attic Insulation