Cavity Wall Insulation
It is estimated that 35% heat loss occurs through un-insulated walls, resulting in wasted energy and money. For cavity wall insulation, a series of small holes are drilled on the outside of the house, through which the bead is injected with an adhesive that binds the beads together. This forms a layer of insulation that has no joints and accesses every section that conventional insulation board cannot cover. The holes are concealed and revamped using sand, cement and dye.
Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation:
- It can be installed in less than one day
- It can make your home up to 25% more energy efficient
- The value of your home increases
- The comfort and warmth of your home improves
- Heat loss is significantly reduced
- You can save money on your energy bills
- The BER rating of your home is upgraded
- Improved standard design specific ventilation
- All our installers have FETAC level 6 accreditation
- SEAI offer a grant of €400 for Cavity Wall Insulation
For more information on grants or to see how we can help you, contact us today.